[non-roc] 2.0l swap question

HOLY SHIT!!!! JESUS!!!!! DAVE IS DOING ANOTHER ENGINE SWAP!!!! QUICK JULIE
BUY IT!!!! LOL!!!!!

Oh, Sorry Dave. Had to do it :)

>If I didn't change any FI computers or wiring, should I be able to get this
>(originally) CIS-E 3A to start by plugging all the Fox's CIS wire harnesses
>into the right places?

Yes, provided you have installed a 3A distributor. Oh and if you havent
installed a knock sensor system you will have no ignition advance with the
3A dizzy.

>Things that don't match up as of right now:
>
>-No Diff. Press. Regulator on the new engine (big whoop), connector dangles
>in the breeze.

Waht happened to the original one?

>-O2 Sensor wires not plugged into anything (no nice downpipe yet)

still should run.

>-Throttle switches not plugged in anywhere (big whoop)

Unless you have a knock sensor system you dont need these.

>-Knock sensor not plugged into anything

See previous statement.

>-Idle stabilizer not plugged into anything

And why do you have one of those without the correct computer to go with it?

>I'm also not exactly positive the distributor timing is correct. I left the
>timing belt on where it was when I got the engine, but there was nothing
>bolting down the distro, so it could've moved 180 from where it should be.
>
>Also, a difference is the 3A's distro is not vacuum advance. I plugged the
>open vaccum line.

See above statments.

>Theoretically, should this engine run the way it is (barring any timing
>issuses)?

Yes. except for the part that you dont have the DPR plugged in.

Good Luck man!!

Chris DeLong