[non-roc] 2.0l swap question

I'm also not exactly positive the distributor timing is correct. I left the
timing belt on where it was when I got the engine, but there was nothing
bolting down the distro, so it could've moved 180 from where it should be.

[Kervin]  I

It sounds like the timing is off.  Loosen the timing belt.  Take out the #1
plug and turn the crank until that piston is at TDC (or at least close).
 Line up the cam pulley mark.  Then make sure that the distributor is
pointing at the spot for the #1 plug wire.  Hopefully it will then start.
[Kervin]  .