[non-roc] 2.0l swap question

Hey list..

My 2.0l 3A Fox project is finally to the point where I get to turn the key!
And I wouldn't be posting if the car actually started when that key was
turned.

Soo.. my question is this.

If I didn't change any FI computers or wiring, should I be able to get this
(originally) CIS-E 3A to start by plugging all the Fox's CIS wire harnesses
into the right places?

Things that don't match up as of right now:

-No Diff. Press. Regulator on the new engine (big whoop), connector dangles
in the breeze.
-O2 Sensor wires not plugged into anything (no nice downpipe yet)
-Throttle switches not plugged in anywhere (big whoop)
-Knock sensor not plugged into anything
-Idle stabilizer not plugged into anything

I'm also not exactly positive the distributor timing is correct. I left the
timing belt on where it was when I got the engine, but there was nothing
bolting down the distro, so it could've moved 180 from where it should be.

Also, a difference is the 3A's distro is not vacuum advance. I plugged the
open vaccum line.

Theoretically, should this engine run the way it is (barring any timing
issuses)?

I have a whole Audi 4000 parts car to scavenge parts off of. I'm also
selling parts from it, so if you or someone you love needs parts, lemme
know. It's an '86 white with blue interior.

Thanks list..

-Dave
'88 Red Foxwagen 2.0 3A 5-spd Project
'89 Blue Foxwagen (looks like hell, runs ok)
...A substantial amount of previous Sciroccos