WTB: Driveable to Virginia MK II

---------- Kervin <kervinridgley@earthlink.net> writes:

A friend of a friend stopped by work today.  He just got rear ended in his
84 8v.  He'd like to get another. Anyone got a driveable one for sale?  It
needs to be able to drive to Virginia.  He has a 2.0 in his, so I think he
plans to move his stuff over.

Kervin
86 Scirocco 8v 2.0 p&p 4k+80% and lots of other numbers and letters
88 GTI 16v Still sitting and it's winter time now
00 tt600

I have an '84 Roller I'm blowing out for $250, AND it is already wired for the knock sensor and distributor.

http://thescirocco.com/images/1984SciroccoRoller.jpg

You'll have to tow it home...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=588555

I just picked up a '90 Passat today, and I need to get rid of the '84 Scirocco and the $200 '84 GTI, ASAP. The GTI is in VWVortex also.

PLEASE REPLY TO: peterSPAM@thescirocco.com hold the SPAM and you have my new e-mail address.[mailto:peterSPAM@thescirocco.com]
Please don't reply to the Juno account, and if you must - don't expect a reply.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com