Why doesn't this car sell already?

--=====================_1868653296==_.ALT

It's Back!!!
(again)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874009645

-RGK-

At 09:09 PM 11/24/02 -0800, Robbie Cotner wrote:

>I've been wondering why it doesn't sell too, I'd be all over it if it
>wasn't in California.  Sucks being in the midwest because then it doesn't
>matter what coast the car is on, it's too far either way!!
>
>-Rob
>$1500 Buy It Now? Damn, that's not bad at all!
>
>Mike
>
>11/24/02 10:32:54 PM, Ryan H wrote:
>
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873260476
> >This guy must've spent $100.00 just for listing fees. Honestly, I think
> I've seen this thing on ebay since September.
>So why doesn't anyone want it? Looks ok to me.
> >(Hey, if someone from here decides to buy it because I'm posting this,
> do I get a comission fee or something ;)

>Plus - Powerful. Affordable.
><http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com>Sign up now

--=====================_1868653296==_.ALT

It's Back!!!<br>
(again)<br><br>
-RGK-<br><br>
At 09:09 PM 11/24/02 -0800, Robbie Cotner wrote:<br><br>
sell too, I'd be all over it if it wasn't in California.&nbsp; Sucks
being in the midwest because then it doesn't matter what coast the car is
on, it's too far either way!! <br><br>
-Rob
<dl>

<dd>&gt;<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1873260476"; eudora="autourl">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1873260476</a>
<dd>&gt;This guy must've spent $100.00 just for listing fees. Honestly, I
think I've seen this thing on ebay since September.
<dd>So why doesn't anyone want it? Looks ok to me.
<dd>&gt;(Hey, if someone from here decides to buy it because I'm posting
this, do I get a comission fee or something ;)
<dd>&gt;
<dd>&gt;I'll fix my car, even if I have to replace every part in it...
and since the problem will be the last part I replace,
<dd>I'll have a brand new car when I'm done!
<dd>&gt;
<dd>&gt;
<dd>&gt;Scirocco-l mailing list
<dd>&gt;Scirocco-l@scirocco.org