Church of the Free Electron

--0-132209519-1038890046=:54037

I have seen the light (pun intended).

I had been having some weird problems with the temp gauge, so I decided to clean the rose bud and run a secondary 10guage wire for the battery to it. And low and behold the gauge holds steady and doesn't creep to 135 anymore sit at a nice 112 at idle in traffic and doesn't fluctuate with the blinker.

No a new problem has arisen, every once in awhile the tack will spike when at idle to 2 k then settle down, does this for 3 or 4 times then it is fine. And when running down the road it is fine. Also the motor sounds like it missed when it did it. You don't think it could be the knock box, hall sender test good and no oil leaks in the dist. Anyone else with problem and what was done to rectify it

Brian

TIA

--0-132209519-1038890046=:54037

<P>I have seen the light (pun intended).</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I had been having some weird problems with the temp gauge, so I decided to clean the rose bud and run a secondary 10guage wire for the battery to it. And low and behold the gauge holds steady and doesn't creep to 135 anymore sit at a nice 112 at idle in traffic and doesn't fluctuate with the blinker.</P>
<P>No a new problem has arisen, every once in awhile the tack will spike when at idle to 2 k then settle down, does this for 3 or 4 times then it is fine. And when running down the road it is fine. Also the motor sounds like it missed when it did it. You don't think it could be the knock box, hall sender test good and no oil leaks in the dist. Anyone else with problem and what was done to rectify it</P>
<P>Brian</P>
<P>TIA</P>
--0-132209519-1038890046=:54037--