Old people in Sciroccos

--- L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> Cheap-
>   Yes, we do have the nicest cars!!   Possibly because we LEAVE 'EM
> ALONE!
> (just kidding...actually, guys in their '50s and '60s seem to have
> more 'discretionary income' ...to spend on toys... than you younger
> guys with tuition, children, and landscaping to budget for.)

Mine is adequate.  I'm not 'young' though, at 41 (I feel 65 - bad
bones, and some arthritis in my back and right hand).  But I'm getting
a feel for sorting out what matters vs. what's popular - and they aint
the same thing at all.

Gotta say this - car life has never been more fun.  I couldn't afford
to do my '66 GTO Convertible up when I had it, nor my '58 Corvette
(lots more $$).  But these cars...cheap, simple, uncommon, ya get
results...my old American Iron gearhead pals think I'm nuts, but I
don't drive it for *them* now, do I?

(I work on it to whip Ben Harder's ass).

Ron