Battery in a Box - What about venting fumes?

>What are you guys doing about hydrogen gas?

(hack**cough cough)Taking Deep Breathes and admiring all the pretty
colors....HA!

Actually this whole battery relocation thread is a weird coincidence, 'cause
right before the subject popped up last week, I had just bought all my stuff
to relocate my battery (Haven't gotten around to doing it yet though).

Stooopid question here---> did anybody relocate it to the right side of the
trunk?  Or did you keep it on the left.  I kinda wish the space saver spare
tire storage was a little deeper, I'd put it in there.

-Brando