Hmmm Think Airflow

--0-1713038472-1038844482=:44015

Has anyone ever taken the CIS boots off a Jetta 16v GLi(the ones with the plastic pipe in between), and modded them say with an ABD 3" tube? I think this would work to increase airflow to the TB. Yes and I know the TB is on the opposite side.

LMK what you think and if it is worth it I may try it on my 16v.

Brian

--0-1713038472-1038844482=:44015

<P>Has anyone ever taken the CIS boots off a Jetta 16v GLi(the ones with the plastic pipe in between), and modded them say with an ABD 3" tube? I think this would work to increase airflow to the TB. Yes and I know the TB is on the opposite side.</P>
<P>LMK what you think and if it is worth it I may try it on my 16v.</P>
<P>Brian</P>
--0-1713038472-1038844482=:44015--