waaaaay OT: labello from canadian listers?

i've been addicted to labello since a trip to europe about 8-9 years ago,
but they don't sell it in the states. my source no longer carries labello
sport, and i can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. anybody know if they
still make it, and could someone send me a couple of tubes? i've tried the
uv protection spf 30 stuff, and i don't like it. many thanks.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...