running head through dishwasher?

yeah, my mom didnt like me degreasing CVs in the kitchen sink...or the
brake drums in the tub...or the backseats in the living room...or the
rear cards, sound deadening. there was no where to put them in my room,
with the kamei valence, scirocco reflective thing, side door cards...etc
in it   :)

then i finally cleaned out the shed and got some palets so nothing would
get wet if it flooded. happy day, i can walk in my house again!