running head through dishwasher?

Now listen to all this...how many of us can say this stuff?

"I used to do it when I was single.... Now my wife won't let me wash
anything....I've been yelled at a few times when my wife has caught me
with car parts in the oven [or diswasher, or sink, or pots/pans, or
using kitchen stuff in the garage, or after putting
coveralls/rags/towels in the wash machine (she always wants to wash
whites after I do that...)]"

And yes, I put a head in the dishwasher, it didn't come out as well as
I had hoped.

And I still use the gas grill to heat tranny cases so bearing races
come out.  And she doesn't know what's been in those pyrex measuring
cups.  But hey, nobody's gotten sick...

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'