Battery relocation (was Re: car stereo install accessories)

McMaster Carr has 2 AWG welding cable (which I used) for $1.16/ft, and
1/0 AWG for $1.84.  That welding cable is wonderful stuff to work with.

I believe I used 14' total.

Jason, you don't need to run a ground back to the engine compartment.
I ran mine to the rear seatbelt center bolt, others have used a bumper
bolt, no problems at all.

HTH

Ron

--- JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com wrote: