Strut bearing question

I should hav brand spankin new KYB mounts :D
i heard the are made oy PolyUrethane :)
i guess my cars suspession is wrapped in Polyurethane now ...
cant wait till i get to drive her ...:D
and yes my car is not on th road yet and it hasnt been for the past 6 months
sice i got her ... :'(
But look on the bright side ....
Digi1 swaped in and workin ...
NEW Suspension ( all bushings polyurethane, Apex lowering Springs 1.75",
Koni adjustables, and now KYB Poly strut Mounts )
Manifold and Turbo setup all ready to be bolted up as soon as i pass
emmisions ....
"NEW" Rims - Passat Alloys ( Fuchs wheels ) lightweight 14"
NEW inner and outer tie rod ends & Baljoints
NEW wheel bearings
KVR Crossdrilled & Sloted rotors front and back ( yes i did the 16V rear
disk conversion )
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads
Custom 2.5" Cat back with Ractive MT 225 stainless mufler with dual DTM tips
( its sweet ... al shiny :p )
SOON ...
G60 ( PG ) sitting at Dauns ( dammit ... i have to gret down there some how
.... i guess ill take the rocco so daun can se what i've been wokin on )
NEW injectors ... 550CC/MIN ( that one hurt my wallet bad ... :( .... $790
CAN for all 4 )
as for the interior ...
just got my new headliner ... look sweet
seats are soon gone .. getting a pair of Sparco's or Corbeau's along with a
4 or 5 point cam-lock sparco belt   ... i cant decide between which ones to
get
a nice variety of Autometer instrumentation ( 2 5/8 boost, 2 1/16 EGT, 2
1/16 A/F, 2 1/16 Mech. Oil Presure, 10KRpm Monster Tach W/ shift Light( not
that i dont know when to shift but it looks cool and besides my tach is only
7KRpm and what good that that do to me with a 8500Rpm chip ?? )
Now all im waiting on b4 the car is road legal is the paintjob .. which i
just finished as we speak ( still high a bit from the paint fumes :P )
so the car should be on the roan by next weekend ... :D
FINALY >>> WEHOHOOOOOO
sorry .. had to vent somewhere ... :o)