Converting points to electronic - info needed...

I went to swap in a recurved distributor that I had lying around into
the 80 S today, but it's got a points ignition system!  Damn...  I've
got some running issues that I think might be related to spark advance.

I've got an extra electronic ignition computer, the distributor, and a
couple of hacked harnesses - what exactly do I all need?  Any info
would be appreciated - my computer time is very limited right now - not
much time for research...

Thanks!

Mark.
80 S - it's running!