Tires...??

I'mm running Yokahama Avid H4 205/40/16 I am really happy with the
preformance and wear one them. they are a Aquatread type tire and are the
best thing I have ever ran in the rain.

Yokohama Avid H4 - Size 205/40HR16 $62.00

Dry Traction ...8
Wet Traction ...7.3
Hydro Resistance ...7.4
Snow Traction ...4.5