Tires...??

   I need new tires. Currently I'm running Dunlop SP9000's.=
 They're nice here in FL when it rains, but dry handling is poo=
 when compared to regular performance tires.

I run 205/40 front and 225/40 rear, both 16". I know the Yoka=
 A520 comes in those sizes. I think the Kumho 720 does too?=
 Anyone have some recommendations for me? Price IS a concern,=
 since I work for the state. I'd "Like" to have some tread life=
 as well, but performance and comfort are more important.

Thanks!