Convertable Rocc?

I just saw a nice MkI convertable in Spawns shots. Now I have some Q's

1) how is the floor pan reinforced with no roof? I am assuming that the
sides near the doors and middle are built up right?
2)Could parts of a Cabby be transplanted to fit a rocc (If some one were
crazy enough to try doing this. Nooo not a MKI but a MKII).

Should I drink more coffee before thinking in the morning?

TIA

Julie Macfarlane
Web Developer
Albany NY
Charter Member "Scirocco Anonymous"
'85 8v-?? "Scarlett" (frankly, she doesn't give a d**n)
'81 16v-2Y "Animal"
ICQ: 7704980
http://216.153.141.3/scirocco/