**real** jack points (fixing, that is)

I never used teh jack points on the prowler, but they are
messed (folded) like you mentioned, Since I have had the
car I jack the front from the mounting point of the sway
bar, and lift the rear axle in the back (yteah yeah I
know it will bend... still is perfect alignment in the
back since 1985... it will not change...

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau