shrine racing

Anyone ever look at the shine racing site? I mean really look? Links go
nowhere or to virtually blank pages and in the FAQ you get thing like this...

(question 922)
Question:
What is the difference between a swaybar and springs?

Answer:
The have a simmilar end result in handling... etc. etc. etc.

Not only is this improper English it's also nonsense (Copy and paste, I did
not alter this in any way)... And every one knows there are 3 m's in simmmilar.

-Raffi