Special Insurance!!

If you register your car as a classic, then you can have it insured by J.C.
Whitney.  For like $16 a month you are alloud to drive the car to car shows,
club meets, etc. - but many drive the car a bit more than that.  Haven't
done it with anything newer than a 1931 car, but it is cheep and works.

BH