2.0L engine swap?

with the NON-xflow head you will still have a slight issue with the rain
tray (rabbit chassis) if you hit reverse hard, it will peg the throttle
part way open.  -- that was a fun problem to diagnose.
Slight bending of the rain tray fixed it ... for the most part.
Brian
2.0L ABA + GX == mucho torque.. hopin to get it dyno'd someday.
PS. I have to run 93octane gas or better. or it pings. Im running straight
CIS -lambda no knock sensor. that will get fixed someday..