1987 VW Scirocco 16 Valve for sale

--0-1419155162-1030213167=:82497

I'd be willing to check it for anybody who was interested, but I have a funny feeling this is same car I saw a while back and I think the guy said he hit a curb...
 Antaki wrote:Saw this while cruising craigslist.org, Sf Bay Area.
I dunno nuthin' about it.

http://www.whitewallspace.com/scirocco.html

Roccin' Ron > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=1987 VW Scirocco 16 Valve for sale.url