My own 'car-in-tow' trip starts tomorrow...

Hopefully I'll have a bit more luck than Rick's crew...

I'll be driving solo (friend bailed) from the Niagara Falls area to
Virginia to pick up the 80 S I bought off of Kervin.

A big "Thanks" goes out to Kervin for the great deal on the car and
putting me up for the night, and to Ben Beacock for lending me his car
dolly and delivering it!  Thanks alot guys!  There'll be a huge smile
on my face when I see two black "S"'s in my driveway!

I pretty much bankrupted myself for the next month or so to make this
happen, but hopefully everything will work out ok... :-)

Wish me luck!

Mark - with a crippling MK1 addiction :-)

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca