Rick Alexanders Road Trip from Hell Itself (St Louis listers read)

I spoke to Rick on his cell this morning (Friday around 11 am).  Yeah,
it sucks the car is banged up, but I'm just happy Rick, Merrilee and
Lyman are fine.  Ron, thanks for taking the time to post the pics.  It's
really not as bad as I imagined.  I still have my taillights and turn
signals from my wrecked 88 Scirocco, so no big deal there.  Kinda
strange both front turn signals are broken, but nothing else in front
is.

Maybe I'll take this opportunity to paint the entire car a more
desirable color.  ;-)  Damn, those bumpers are HUGE.  The Ferrari badge
in back cracks me up.  The rear spoiler must go too.  That car is kinda
like an BMW M Coupe -- so ugly, it's cool.  Heh!