How to Keep Scirocco..... Is: Bentley Errors

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of John Erickson
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 3:16 PM
To: peter; NarcolepticFlea@aol.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Was: How to Keep Scirocco..... Is: Bentley Errors

Maybe we should start a list of all the things that are
incorrect in the Bentley.  For instance, the
Scirocco/Cabriolet Bentley lists the stock setting for
fuel mixture at the DPR (16v)as 10ma (+/-).  Every other
Bentley that covers the 16v lists it as 5ma (+/-).  5 ma
is correct.

Any others?

John

That's a great idea!

I didn't know about the DPR current being wrong...

Thanks for the info!

Peter