Suggestion for Burping cooling systems

Ok folks. I know the bunny isnt a rocco, but I have an interesting setup
on the bunny. and it shares many parts with and from roccos.

setup
2.0L ABA 210psi/clyn... thanks ron and ben
8v gx head.
drilled thermostat
cross flow metal heater pipe
cross flow overflow bottle.
stock 1.7L overflow bottle... havent taken it out yet.

(better get your decoder ring.. im not feeling so lucid..)

I have an A2 aka crossflow metal pipe from the waterpump to the
head/heater core. (the car is on LI sans carpet now thanks to the rain
so i cant look).

Anyways: It has the overflow system from the cross flow, and  I didnt have
to burp the system as it provides a path for the air to get out.
So maybe if one of the folks that has a cross flow or GTI motor sittin
around takes a look at the pipe and see if it fits on a 16v it might be
the answer we've been looking for.  The only change to the system is we
get rid of the valve in the little hose to the overflow bottle (ask jim
about that :-) ) to a newer design. A newer overflow bottle and one piece
of rubber hosing...

Brian, Deb and Sam
2.0L Topless bunny.. no burping required.
88 16v white.
secret scirocco project in the planning stages
90 audi 90q20v 4wd fun