[tech] Help diagnosing an 8V? -- Resolution!

> injector was a guess, never seen one cause a cyclic stumbling problem like
> that before.

Yeah, my initial guess was that I had a spark issue, because I never
would've expected the fuel injector to crap out below any given RPM.

> Well, damn glad you got it fixed!  She must be runnin like a champ now
> with all the tests and things you threw at it.

I'm damn glad, too!  She's a LOT more fun when she's healthy.  ;)

Mike Carlson
'84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition (feeling MUCH better now)
'95 GTI VR6 (back in storage, waiting for StonGard)
http://www.divergent.org/mikes.vws/