[tech] Help diagnosing an 8V? -- Resolution!

Wow, chalk that one up in the memory banks.  I could have SWORN from the
beginning your Jetronic Lambda system was messing with the mixture.  The
injector was a guess, never seen one cause a cyclic stumbling problem like
that before.

Well, damn glad you got it fixed!  She must be runnin like a champ now
with all the tests and things you threw at it.

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco (FOR SALE $500)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)

-Kelli Fox