German engineering poll

I agree with the list so far on door handles and sunroofs. My problem with the door handles is the ease in which the car can be broken into by jamming a screwdriver underneath them. The previous owner had that happen on both sides so now I have holes under the door handles. As for sunroofs, far too many parts for something manual. My other issue is the airbox location. Couldn't they have just put on the little black plastic box that's easily accessible like every other car? Or at least NOT bolt a whole bunch of stuff attatched to steel lines on top of it?

Dan