Looking for on-line parts source

William,
When the pass. side inner CV blew on my '81, I had no problem finding a whole axle, I went to Advance Auto Parts (used to be Parts America) and Auto Zone and they could both get the whole axle.  As a matter of fact, they couldn't even source just the CV.  I ended up getting an axle from a local independant parts place for a lot less than both national chains wanted. If you're interested, I can check with them and see how much they are.
Nate
'81
'84