77 MK1 found

List,
I guess this is my lucky week. I went to go to my storage and missed the turn
and took the next street and glanced around ecause the guy in front of me was
going 15MPH and I got a glimpse of a Scirocco in a driveway. So I stopped and
looked at it quickly. It is a 77 MK1 Pearl Metallic with Sienna Leatherette
interior and an Auto and Fuel Injected. the body looks straight and the paint
looks good as well. all the glass is original and the seals look good. the
dash a 1 or 2 small cracks in the speaker opening. It even has the elusive
rear deck cover. The car has been sitting for quite awhile by the looks and
the tags are expired by about 10 years. I am going to try and get ahold of
the owners and see if it is for sale and what is wrong with it.

Is this car worth getting? The wife has pretty much said that she doesn't
want another car around since I have a 78 MK1 16V, 87 MK2 16V and 89 Civic
going turbo. I am in the middle of junking the MK1 because of frame damage
and   I have a friends 81 S MK1 I am getting ready to do a G60 swap and
swapping my 1.9 16V from my 78 to my 87V.

Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16
87 Scirocco 16V