Clutches, let's try again

I posted a while ago about needing a clutch. And only 1 person replied. S=
o no
opinions on the subject? =

Here's a recap. This will be the third in two years. It was a stock 210mm=

Sachs, and the car is a mildly modified 2L 16V with an AGB/3.94/Quaife, w=
hich
gets abused at the drag strip regularily, and also does lots of normal st=
reet
driving.

So here are the questions : =

1. Is there an advantage to anything other than a third stock clutch for =
this
application? If so, what. I see Sachs has a sport setup, and there are a
number of harsher options. Opinions? ( I just can't believe there are no
opinions...)

2. Is this possibly a result of some other related component that needs
attention? Last dead clutch was dry (not oil fouled)

3. As for the light flywheels, a good or bad thing for the strip? I'd thi=
nk a
bit of flywheel momentum may be good (less chance to stall), but then so =
is
reduced mass....

Just fishing, it sucks (is expensive) to be doing this so often, like eve=
ry
10,000 kms or less. Surely someone has tried something different, even if=
 it
didn't work, LMK that too.

Thanks!
Cathy, slipping at 4 grand