cooling gimmicks?

The way I figure Water Wetter and that stuff works is that it either disappates heat at a lower temperature than water and, when mixed with water, makes water disappate heat at a lower temp. As it is not just absorbing heat, but giving off more of it, I don't believe it would raise your coolant. This is just based on high school physics/chemistry though, so I'm not sure. As a side note, I drove 6hrs yesterday (3hrs at a time) and even in the occasional standstill and 90+ temps, my car didn't overheat with the ac on! It wasn't frigid in my car, but it was nice and cool. If your r12 is dead, I highly reccommend converting, it makes warm weather much more tolerable. For the people who have done this conversion, when running the blower on high, have you experienced a very noticable drop in power?

Thanks,
Dan