German engineering poll

hummm, I would say the vacuum hose, seems like thy tried using a hard hose,
and it become brittle rather quickly over a few short years. but I am being
picky (as I am replacing them all with some good quality vacuum hoses now...

Door handle no issues, sunroof could be a little better engineered (too many
parts).

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco