From: "deejay" <tofunit@yahoo.com>
To: "Dan Williams" <scirocco21@hotmail.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: Euro high beams?

I'm searching the complete left side of the eurolight myself...

Don't know if the high beam, left or right are different on eurolight?

I know the vanagon 86-87 with eurolight on are almost the same,
the normal beam is different, but maybe the high beam are the same,
check it out!!! This can save you much trouble :)

So if anyone have the complete left assembly for the eurolight, let me know.
I do have the corner intact, so this is not needed!

Dirk any help you can do for me on that?

thanks,
/Joel