Headlight shield (was RE: Euro high beams?)

the only problem I see is that my only pellet gun would be a 16 gauge with
rodent pellets.. and though the lens might last, I am afraid the rest of the
front end would end up full of holes...

(GRIN)

the other solution would be to use my 241 rifle, but even with a rodent
charge of 90, I think it would destroy the lens radiator and probably a few
more items behind it.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco