[[OT]: Best road trip songs?]

A lot of what's been mentioned is on my "jersey mix" but a few more
I keep in the car Zepplin II and IV, always a safe bet
The new blue Echoes Pink Floyd collection, to keep to the speed limit (
mellow)

On the mix, some from the kids, not sure of the artist ( my son introduce=
d me
to hip hop AND country, something wrong with that kid)

Cleetus went down to Florida ( At least it's about a hatchback. A parody =
on
Devil went down to Georgia, also a great song) Cleetus T Judd
Too much Fun - Darryl Singletary (both country, sorry)
They call me the Breeze - Lynyrd Sknyrd ( I have a liking for Skynyrd and=

ZZTopp)
Totally Addicted to Bass (for the guys with the subs) - not sure of the
artist
Mustang Sally - good for lazy curvy stretches

 And for all out pedal down, how about: =

Gel by Collective Soul?

But Zepplin is the favorite.

BTW, loving this thread!