Perfect mkI sighting in Northern NJ!!

--part1_122.159a7543.2a8ec280_boundary

I almost never see any sciroccos in the area and besides my friends I have
only seen one other nasty beater mk1 actually on the road. Well today on my
way home from work I spotted a mint condition blue Scirocco S being driven by
a middle aged woman on a side street by my house in Teaneck. This thing
looked like it could have just rolled off the show room floor, not a nick,
dent or scratch in the perfect paint or a flaw in the front spoiler. All I
could do was honk and stair in awe while she looked very confused at me,
probabaly trying to figure out what type of drug I was on beacuse of my
gawking. Now all I can think is, where was the car coming from and where was
it going cause I sure as hell would like to try and buy it from her.
     Randy

--part1_122.159a7543.2a8ec280_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I almost never see any sciroccos in the area and besides my friends I have only seen one other nasty beater mk1 actually on the road. Well today on my way home from work I spotted a mint condition blue Scirocco S being driven by a middle aged woman on a side street by my house in Teaneck. This thing looked like it could have just rolled off the show room floor, not a nick, dent or scratch in the perfect paint or a flaw in the front spoiler. All I could do was honk and stair in awe while she looked very confused at me, probabaly trying to figure out what type of drug I was on beacuse of my gawking. Now all I can think is, where was the car coming from and where was it going cause I sure as hell would like to try and buy it from her.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Randy</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000a0" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0"><B><BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_122.159a7543.2a8ec280_boundary--