Demographics Part 2

Location: Cartersville Ga, USA
Employer: First North American National Bank (FNANB) A.K.A. Circuit City
Financing
Job Title: Systems/Network Analyst
Job Description:  Trouble shoot work stations, servers, cisco
switches/routers, Vid conferencing                   equipment,
Telephony issues, use mass ammounts of bandwidth web surfing,
Deal                   with 400 people that know nothing about computers
or how to use them, more web                   surfing, company intranet
design and finding ways around the restrictive
firewall                   so I can web surf/ftp/telnet even more.

I think that just about covers it.

William