Viton o-rings and dimensions

Hello All,

I've seen in a few places how the Viton o-rings last a
lot longer than the VAG green ones.  Does anybody know
the dimensions (i.d. and o.d) for the rings(16v
injectors) and a source?

BTW - If any of you are going to Dubwar this weekend
stop by and say hello.  I'll be on the track on
Saturday afternoon and helping out with the Passat
parking on Sunday for the show.  If you see a guy
driving a black 30v B5 with Volks, Tarox brakes and
PES blower stumbling around the track, it's me.  The
'rocco and the Jetta are staying home this weekend.

Russ