lots of mk1s in LA area FS!

Joe Doty wrote:

> go to http://autos.recycler.com and search all area codes for mk1.  Theres
> all kinds of sciroccos for under $1000.  Save them!
>
> Joe

Yep, Check THIS Out!:

=====================================
AD DETAILS

FOR SALE Year 1977 Price $450 Ad Text 1977 volkswagen scirocco
This car has a great body for it's year and turn on quick.the only
reason i'm selling it is b/c of money that i need.
Additional Text The only thing it needs a muffler and some clutch cable
work.
The car just got a tune up plus it has no oil leaks.
it also has some 15 in bbs rims for more info call me.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact Name mike
Phone (562) 715-7417
Email: <mailto:trd_tacoma_racing@yahoo.com>

Note the 15" BBS wheels, looks like the Long Beach, Ca area.

Man, I need a job. Gotta get off line and make something happen.

TBerk