Mechanics in Sacramento???

Just wondering who has dealt with mechanics in the Sacramento area.  I'm going to be up here for a while and will probably need some more tuning done on the 2.0 bubble block that now resides in the Roc's engine bay, as well as what I think it either a bad wheel bearing or a bent wheel on the GLX.  Any help is appreciated, and let me know if any of you guys up here want to meet up at some time.
Ken

Ken Weidmann Jr.  Checkered Flag Automotive
619-589-0321
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe
1985 Show-rocco
1957 Porsche 356 A (2nd owner)