Stupid stereo theives... (rant, also glass in vancouver?)

I don't have any extra glass, but you could try the
U-pull auto wrecker on Mitchell Island.  It think it's
Ralph's auto wrecking.  You'll know which one it is
when you head westward on the island and go into the
yard because they have crashed roccos in it.  I don't
know what they'll charge you though.  They made me pay
over $30 for a passenger side door latch. The ass at
the counter said that they're rare and hard to
get....yeah right,  they're on every VW door of
similar vintage.  Best of luck.  What year and what
colour is your rocco?  Maybe I've seen it.  I live in
Burnaby.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT
'82 Kawasaki KZ550