<shameless plug>

Hi..

I've also posted somethings on ebay =p

AirDam
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1758005788

G60 Injection/Ignition/Etc

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1758016022

</shameless plug>

And now for the Mandatory Scirocco Content:

I've noticed a new rattle in the front end since i replaced the front
engine
mount.

It happens sometimes when i go over a bump.. it sounds like a vibration
against
the frame. My only clue is that when i tap the brakes it goes away.

Everything seems to be pretty tight under the car.

Is there anything that i could have damaged when i used a jack to raise
the transmission so i could replace the front transmission mount?