Place to get work done in Northern Virginia

I have a some work I need done to my 88 16v (Needs a new clutch,
motor mounts, tranny mount, and an inspection sticker) I also need
a recommendation of where to have a passenger side small front
triangle window put in.
Story: Car was broken into through that window, stole a POS
radio.(left the amp and speakers!) but it happened right as I had
bought another car, so I didn't get the work done right then.  I then
realized I really miss driving the roc, so I want to get it back up and
running.. Been driving it once every two weeks to keep the fluids
moving, but it now has expired sticker.  So, I was hoping to tow it to
one place to have them do all the work, and take care of the sticker,
and ideally the window too, and then I would be all set!
Any suggestions.. or places to avoid?
Thanks!
Rob Luhrs
88 16v