Warm start issues

Could be a couple things.

First, the easy test.  Unbolt the fuel pressure regulator from the block,
 hang it way from the block so it doesnt touch.  Re-try your warm start
senario.  I've found that older fuel pressure regulators are sensitive to
heat soak from the block, the pressure regulator thinks the motor is
REALLY hot and leans it out terribly.  As soon as cold fuel hits it and
cools it off, it goes back to a normal fuel pressure.

Other thing is the fuel pressure accumulator...

(Man I love CIS-Lambda, so simple....I just keep thinking that taking the
"euro" CIS 16v injection and adding Lambda to it would be simple and ideal
for my 2.0 16v swap.  You CIS-E guys and your DRP current conversations
confuse me :-)

Eric