More street racing

Overall, stock BMWs aren't all that fast.  I would bet on a BMW in a race
with anything.  I know there are fast ones and I have seen some nice
modified ones but on the whole they are luxury cars not quick stoplight
cars.  I have never seen one at any import drags that I have attended (maybe
in the parking lot!!).

Dave