More street racing

Last night in Fredericksburg I happened upon a BMW and an Accord doing lots
of red light revvin, well right before my eyes, green light goes and they
both nailed it. The B'mer smoked a good tire takin off and still managed to
take the hole shot but the Accord caught him by next light by at least a car
length. Didn't catch the model of B'mer but that was a dissapointing
end.......Jap 1 Euro 0......:(

Jon
scirokn
85' Frankenroc