budgets

Hmmm, slick paint counts as a performance mod- it slices wind better
than porous, chipped, and oxidized Mars red--------that said,
I would guesstimate
22,000.
But consider that Ive alot of that in labor costs- cuz Im not a good
grease monkey, nor do i have the time to learn to be one.

If you disagree with the paint as a mod, deduct 1700 for a total of
20,300 dollars of Scirocco love.